Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

an empty wall


 When we moved into our apartment 6 months ago, I was so excited about its glorious high ceilings.  When we finally got settled in, it was time to decorate - Halloween, Christmas, etc.

However, once Christmas came down, we realized how empty this wall is.  We have some little decorations we could have used, but nothing on a large enough scale to fill the wall to the extent I wanted, and nothing that would really go well.


So I settled on a project, waited for Joann coupons to come in the mail (since it was kind of a pricey project), and got to work!

The photos make it look like the canvases didn't help much with the empty space issue, but in real life I promise they look amazing and they fill the space perfectly.





See?  Don't they look amazing up close?
I so love how they turned out, and how they break up the space of the boring white wall.

1 comment:

Carmina said...

I LOVE this :) You did a great job! I love chevron :)